Diamonds and game

Need help or encounter a bug? Please post here.

Diamonds and game

Postby madmex1969 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:42 am

I love your game. I have two issues. one is that I purchased some diamonds. it says that I purchased some, but not downloaded. I purchased a smaller amount and it let me do it, but I never got the 130 pack I purchased.

Second , there is a glitch where people can close the game so they can keep their streak going. I beat one person at 420 and now their streak is 592, I beat another at 538 today and their streak is at 543. this undermines the game. this is in camp pokeneyeout. I just hate to see people cheat like that to us players who play fairly
madmex1969

Re: Diamonds and game

Postby killerlady » Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:58 am

madmex1969 wrote:Second , there is a glitch where people can close the game so they can keep their streak going. I beat one person at 420 and now their streak is 592, I beat another at 538 today and their streak is at 543. this undermines the game. this is in camp pokeneyeout. I just hate to see people cheat like that to us players who play fairly

I had this same problem. I beat someone with a score of 413 that later that day went on to have a much higher score and be on the leaderboard for the week. Since people are paying money for weapons, health, and other upgrades, this cheat makes it really unfair to everyone else playing fairly and trying to win based on skills and (paid) upgrades.
killerlady

Postby alex » Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:27 pm

Hi guys/gals,

Thanks for posting your feedback. We're always happy to hear from our users!

We've actually noticed a few complaints regarding the issue of cheating and are happy to announce that this will be addressed in the next update (submitted tonight and due out on the App Store in about a week).

In the new update, force quitting the app will result in a loss. Originally we didn't want to do this because if a user crashed or lost internet connection it would result in a loss as well, but it now seems fairest to the other individual that a disconnect or force quit still result in a loss. Going forward, please be sure to play where there is a strong Internet connection.

Madmax, in regards to your Diamonds, I'll send you a PM to follow up.
alex
Site Admin

Postby madmex1969 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:48 am

and might I suggest to reset the all time leaderboards because those people really cheated. I know a few in the top 5 that I beat on their way to the top
madmex1969

Postby jamby » Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:16 pm

madmex, you are the best person ever. cheat: (patched) when you lose, you simply exit out of the game and reset it.
In fact, you should reset the leaderboards. I'll bet you everyone is cheating on there. . Reset the leaderboards. I beat inteensity and he went from 548 ---> 1155. Since the update came, he lost his streak. hah. you suck inteensity. alex, please reset the leaderboards of all time. this will make it fair for everyone. I don't use the cheat, but I know it. the best on all time would probably be me, because ive gotten 548 without dieing. im bragging. i don't know why. derp
- Jamby
jamby

Postby jamby » Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:19 pm

If you want more info, here. When you lose, and the Smack Talk comes up, you go to home and reset the game, and when you get back, you will be at whatever world you cheated on, and your streak remains the same as it did before. fix this on the ipad. the iPhone already has this patched. but cheaters on the ipad be cheating/trooling. murder them all. reset the all time leaderboards.
- Jamby
jamby

Postby anko » Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:39 pm

Thanks for all your feedback! The new update (which includes the cheat fix and other new features) will be coming out on iPad very soon. :)
anko

Postby Villain » Fri May 02, 2014 2:39 pm

Thankfully this was fixed. And nicely said jammy, I was number one on the leaderboards the following week and I watched him jump like crazy, I don't care how good you are you can't win 1115 times without edleast one loSs
Villain

Postby alex » Fri May 02, 2014 7:53 pm

Hi All,

I wanted to post just so you know we do care about the issue being discussed here and we are considering the proposal to reset the leaderboard. It's a big decision to do so, so we have to think it through.

Alex
alex
Site Admin

Postby jamby » Sun May 04, 2014 7:20 pm

Jammy? WHO THE HELL IS JAMMY? :x
- Jamby
jamby

Return to Help and Issues