Lost mines

Share your opinions and suggestions about the game here.

Lost mines

Postby Villain » Sat May 10, 2014 4:26 pm

May I suggest contacting the crew who assembled this track, because they were obviously under the influence of a lot of alcohol! But on a serious note , any chance at lowing the price of diamond cart upgrades? Te level is hard as ell as it is and I feel the carts are alittle too expensive but that's just my opinion
Villain

Re: Lost mines

Postby jamby » Sat May 10, 2014 6:27 pm

@Villain, i am pretty sure that alex made this track. I know his full name Alexander Wong, CEO of enders fund or something
- Jamby
jamby

Postby Rose » Tue May 13, 2014 3:43 pm

On the topic of the lost mines stage the stage is kinda hard but you can get used to it if you practice. Also I'm wondering when the lost mines boss battle will be available??? I've Benin wating since update 1.0.5 I hope it comes out in the next update.
Rose

Postby alex » Wed May 14, 2014 12:42 pm

Hi Rose,

We're working on the boss battle still. Thanks for being patient. We had to focus on events for a while but we'll be coming back to the boss battles soon.

Alex
alex
Site Admin

Postby Thisthishehe » Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:23 am

They should also make it so you can fight bosses whenever time you want for free.that would be cool
We are the pioneers in learnalanguage.com learn norwegian dumps and tutorials with learnalanguage.com exam pass guarantee. Download our latest test king ccie Babbel questions to pass real exam of mcitp training in Learnamericanenglishonline
Thisthishehe

Postby eyecollector » Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:24 pm

Hi! That actually might happen in the next update!
eyecollector

Return to Feedback and Suggestion