Lightning is overpowered?

Share your opinions and suggestions about the game here.

Lightning is overpowered?

Postby Laiderdaiv » Sun May 04, 2014 1:46 pm

Villain wrote: I will add my comment that lightening and lighten+ need to be adjusted. If used back to back you can never even get a health pack in there and it just isn't fair. I think the time you are disabled should be aplit in half for both

I agree that lightning is a bit powerful. There's multiple things that can be modified:

1. The time opponent is shocked unable to do anything
2. The length of time 'cool down' before you're able to use another one (giving opponent time to heal or attack once)
3. Increase the price of them and/or make rarer in the 1k balls
5. Modify a decrease in damage done to opponent when using one (making you have to use more to continually stun and eventually kill)
6. Noticeably decrease players stability during pullback for higher chance of missing
Laiderdaiv

Re: Lightning is overpowered?

Postby jamby » Sun May 04, 2014 7:10 pm

You forgot 4. :o
- Jamby
jamby

Postby alex » Mon May 05, 2014 9:58 pm

These are some good suggestions. We've also heard that fire ammo may be too weak. Any thoughts?
alex
Site Admin

Re: Fire is underpowered?

Postby Laiderdaiv » Tue May 06, 2014 11:50 am

alex wrote:These are some good suggestions. We've also heard that fire ammo may be too weak. Any thoughts?

Fire ammo is great and cheap. I like it as is, though can't input on any fine tweaks a developer may realize.

If you do decide to tweak it keep this in consideration:

With the strongest slingshot, a player can three hit kill the opponent with the weakest armor. Using 1 fireball typically compensates for an armor upgrade for me to go from doing -13X damage to -19X to still kill in three hits.

My opinion is the folks saying it doesn't do enough are not bullseyeing with it. I'm usually disappointed in that as well but all the more reason to steady aim longer while using an item.
Laiderdaiv

Postby Rafigitar » Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:17 pm

Lightning ammo I think is not over powered but I think at some point it's not fair.When someone fires lightning you can't fire back of course. That's the whole point of the lightning ammo but however when you are shocked you should be able to use your health kit. Than it would be fair. That way someone can't just fire lightning ammo like a noob non stop and you have to just watch till you die. At least you can heal back and have a chance to fight back.Just my suggestion.
Rafigitar

Return to Feedback and Suggestion