New event type

Share your opinions and suggestions about the game here.

New event type

Postby Rose » Sun May 04, 2014 9:47 am

Hi I like the events on the game but I think there can be a newer event type, I believe a good one would be like defeating bosses as many times as possible before the event ends so that every time you defeat the boss it will get slightly more challenging after every win(ex. increased health, evasion, and damage resistance). :)

Let me know what you think about it.
Rose

Re: New event type

Postby Villain » Sun May 04, 2014 12:28 pm

I was also thinking about a new type of event. Possibly a team event! Have it to so a day or so earlier then the event starts, have like a register button ( so only active daily players can be entered) and have teams or 3 or 5. Have it be a week long event. Everyday your team would face off against a different team, and your wins would total together to determine a winner ( for example: team red had a total of 500 wins and team blue onl had 225) then that team would earn a small prize for wining that day, and the nest day they would face of agains a different team. Obviously a loss would xoun a sender in that certain player on the teams streak, so he would ha to surpass that streak to gain point to the team. Sorry if it's alittle to much and it makes perfect sense in my head. If you ever wanted a more full detail description on it let me know!
Villain

Postby jamby » Sun May 04, 2014 7:08 pm

I like both of you're ideas.
- Jamby
jamby

Postby alex » Mon May 05, 2014 10:01 pm

hi guys, cool ideas for events. We've actually played around with similar ideas in the office but haven't settled on anything yet.

The boss battles event is fairly straight forward and we would like to be able to reuse the boss battles since they take quite a bit of effort to build and are also pretty fun.

For the group competition, we've had some plans for allowing users to join and create groups and having separate leaderboards for groups. It's a much lighterweight implementation than the tournament style play you're suggesting but it's a step in the same direction. Do groups as a whole and managing your friends in-game appeal to you guys/gals?
alex
Site Admin

Postby Laiderdaiv » Tue May 06, 2014 12:13 pm

alex wrote:hi guys, cool ideas for events. We've actually played around with similar ideas in the office but haven't settled on anything yet.

The boss battles event is fairly straight forward and we would like to be able to reuse the boss battles since they take quite a bit of effort to build and are also pretty fun.

For the group competition, we've had some plans for allowing users to join and create groups and having separate leaderboards for groups. It's a much lighterweight implementation than the tournament style play you're suggesting but it's a step in the same direction. Do groups as a whole and managing your friends in-game appeal to you guys/gals?

Group attacks! 2 vs 2!
Laiderdaiv

Postby Rose » Tue May 06, 2014 1:28 pm

The reason I thought up of the boss battle event because when you defeat a boss it's like a "win and forget" because you can no longer play against the boss when you defeat it once. I believe this event can allow you to fight against the boss again even when you defeat it once. :)
Rose

Postby Villain » Tue May 06, 2014 5:22 pm

Yes Alex that sounds decent to me! But if that would be the case, come kind of in game chat system would need to be added allowing us to communicate, and also it should b fixed where we can add friends off of Facebook I think that would be a huge step
Villain

Postby jinsoo » Fri May 09, 2014 12:06 pm

boss battle events sounds like a load of fun. can't wait!!
jinsoo

Postby Rose » Tue May 13, 2014 3:45 pm

I do like the event that I thought up of and if these events become a reality in a future update I would be very excited. :mrgreen:
Rose

Return to Feedback and Suggestion