Leaderboards suggestion

Share your opinions and suggestions about the game here.

Leaderboards suggestion

Postby Villain » Fri May 02, 2014 3:18 pm

I feel it would be in the players best interest, as well as the company's to introduce...leaderboard prizes. Maintaining a top 10 leaderboard spot requires a shit load of effort and time to assure your spot does not decrease. I think that adding prizes ( such as diamonds-coin combo) would increase the excitement of weekly leaderboards. Players already spend a fair amount for the right equipment and vehicle, and I feel the company would make more because places would be even more determined then they already are I maintaine there spot ( as in purchase diamonds for higher ammo levels) and knowing there is a prize would make it all more worth it. I know this is just a suggestion, I just feel in would be in everyone's best interest. Other idea would be possible a new character? That you can only awhile by placing top 3, etc)

Let me know your opinions!

-villian
Villain

Re: Leaderboards suggestion

Postby Villain » Fri May 02, 2014 3:19 pm

Don't get me wrong, events are a nice new touch and the priEs are nice but instill eel weekly leaders should have there own in-game prizes
Villain

Postby alex » Fri May 02, 2014 6:40 pm

Hi Villain,

Hmm that's definitely good feedback. Let us think about how to make being on the leaderboards more special. Right now we're thinking of maybe giving your characters some special attributes or looks that you cannot obtain otherwise. It's not that we're opposed to giving out coins, but we feel like it might be a more special experience if our leaderboard users got something different.
alex
Site Admin

Postby Villain » Fri May 02, 2014 7:32 pm

Alex,

Yes that is basically what I ment. Because by making diamonds able to be bought by coins, there is nothing you can't eventually just buy if you save up. There needs to be things that can only be earned through a leaderboard placing, and with the new system that allows no cheats it will make it more exciting. But I do agree with something Jamby said on a different post, leaderboards should be reset due to the new system, because most too spots are taking b people who used the method that has now been banned
Villain

Postby alex » Fri May 02, 2014 7:47 pm

Hi Villain,

We've been reading the posts about reseting the leaderboard. We haven't replied just yet about because we're still trying to think through the most amicable solution to the problem. We agree cheaters shouldn't be on the leaderboard but there were some very heroic runs up the board as well. To clear the board of all names seems unfair to the individuals who made their way to the top honorably. We'll keep thinking about how to best handle this...

Best,
Alex
alex
Site Admin

Postby Laiderdaiv » Sat May 03, 2014 12:31 pm

I'd like to note my disagreement with any items that make a character stronger, harder to bullseye, etc. from ranking in the leaderboard.

Things like ability to change blood color, customizable SFX variations (hitting, getting hit, car sounds, and end taunt when winning)...Things like this would be much fun to unlock from my standpoint. :mrgreen:
Laiderdaiv

Postby Villain » Sat May 03, 2014 1:27 pm

Yea I didn't mean like to make them stronger, but maybe have a character Ivan only obtain by ranking top 3, or be able to change your skin or car color, etc
Villain

Postby Rafigitar » Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:50 pm

Everbody knows the top of the leaderboard is filled with cheaters but some of us got there fair and square. If there is a way to detect who was there on the leaderboard before the update and the people who got there after the update.then anybody before the update should be removed. If the leaderboard is going to be fully reset then there is no point now trying to be there.Please let me know so i will save my coins and diamonds for the reset day for a big streak.
Rafigitar

Return to Feedback and Suggestion