The Next Update!

Share your opinions and suggestions about the game here.

The Next Update!

Postby eyecollector » Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:36 am

Hello everyone, Alex wanted me to start a thread for our suggestions for the next game update for Happy Tree Friends! What I want everyone reading this is to post your suggestions so they can add it to the game! The first thing I'm going to post is to say that I would like a way to make boss battles unlimited! Plus, think about it, if the boss battles were only playable once, it would be kind of mean because the developers and programmers worked on the bosses so much and the boss battles are only played once, meaning they aren't really there to be appreciated so much. I really want this because the bosses are fun and I think that Ender's Fund's work will get more remembered and appreciated! Thanks, guys! Let Ender'sFund know what you want next update here! Post now! -EyeCollector
eyecollector

Re: The Next Update!

Postby DAz mongoose » Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:50 am

I would definitely want a new stage, and new slingshots and events. Most of my carts are almost fully upgraded, so I need something to spend my gems on :P
Last edited by DAz mongoose on Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DAz mongoose

Postby eyecollector » Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:25 pm

That sounds like a good idea! Listen, how would you like a new way to replay the boss battles that you've finished? If you do want that, send alex a message saying that you want that! Thanks!
eyecollector

Postby eyecollector » Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:40 am

Also, thanks for posting your idea!
eyecollector

Postby Chefkamel » Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:49 am

Like I explained before I would LOVE it if you made teams or guilds in this game or have a multiplayer battle in one game.THAT would be so cool :D .
Chefkamel

Postby Chefkamel » Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:46 pm

I also heard about some death issues.Maybe in rapid rabids your opponent would drown instead of bounce on the water.
Maybe you could also customize your cart or character.
Chefkamel

Postby eyecollector » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:47 am

Thanks! I'll make sure to message Alex about your ideas! I just now realized that the next update might be the biggest one!
eyecollector

Postby eyecollector » Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:10 pm

Two new things I would want is to reset the All-Time leaderbord and now, we should get rewards for getting a high streak on the leaderboard like coins or diamonds! Who agrees?
eyecollector

Postby alex » Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:13 am

Hi All,

Thanks for posting here. Please keep the suggestions coming! It will still be a little while before we can put together a future update for the game, but when we do this thread will be super helpful!

The team suggestions would be awesome. We actually had something like that planned before but didn't get around to finishing it.

Also, replaying bosses sounds like a good idea. And, you're right! It was a LOT of work for the team to make all the boss animations and cut scenes. We can see about how to make them replay-able. Were you thinking about having it an option or how did you want it to be replayable? Maybe we could make the boss battle harder each time?
alex
Site Admin

Postby eyecollector » Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:10 am

Hey there! Thanks for saying my idea about the bosses to be good! I was thinking that maybe we can have them playable again as an option but to make it better, you could have another option in which you could make it harder. So i there is two options: One is to be playable with the same difficulty and another choice to make it harder. Thanks for reading the thread!
eyecollector

Next

Return to Feedback and Suggestion