No frills mode

Share your opinions and suggestions about the game here.

No frills mode

Postby Yoyoyo » Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:29 am

Would it be difficult to include a play mode where you're not allowed use any sort of ammo/health kits?

I think that would be a fun option for people who want a more skill based competition cause there's been one too many times where people just spammed lightning ammo and health kits till I died. The Lightning ammo is especially bad because there's nothing I can do to heal. I've been spammed a lot right from the start when I have a higher streak and buying the health kits at the point don't help that much anymore.

I also don't like using ammo because I feel like that just gives me too much of an advantage and I'm sure there are others who feel the same? Other than that I don't mind playing people who have a super tricked up cart and slingshot.
Yoyoyo

Re: No frills mode

Postby anko » Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:49 pm

Have you tried playing the live event games? Balloon popping events are very much skills-based and don't make use of special ammo or health kits. Slingshot and cart upgrades do help give reload speed and evasion advantages in this game mode, but otherwise it's all timing and accuracy.

Plus you can win tickets to put toward real prizes like trading cards, keychains, phone cases, and t-shirts. :)
anko

Re: No frills mode

Postby eyecollector » Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:54 pm

That sounds like a plan.
eyecollector

Return to Feedback and Suggestion