Idea For Deadeye Derby And When New Updates?

Share your opinions and suggestions about the game here.

Idea For Deadeye Derby And When New Updates?

Postby bonnzy » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:55 am

hey can i ask could u guys add like a reset button in the future update in Happy Tree Friends Deadeye Derby i mean so u can fight the bosses again and reset all the quests too but u keep everything ur gems coins and tickets and also all your characters i think that would be good in the future update. oh also could u maybe also add Lammy too the game too that would be awesome :D

Also could there maybe be a customize kind of thing too when u can dress up ur character in cute clothing too but outfits cost gems and coins i think that would be another cute idea

I hope u find these interesting Alex and hope to hear from your thoughts ^^ :)
bonnzy

Re: Idea For Deadeye Derby And When New Updates?

Postby DAz mongoose » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:03 pm

HTF deadeye derby is pretty much dead now. Many players have left. I didn't know the servers for the game were still up. Seems they're running it on low life support.
DAz mongoose

Postby bonnzy » Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:32 pm

DAz mongoose wrote:HTF deadeye derby is pretty much dead now. Many players have left. I didn't know the servers for the game were still up. Seems they're running it on low life support.

ye true but it was an idea i thought
bonnzy

Postby MeganNMaddie2018 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:27 am

Would love if they updated. I definitely would try to help to get the word out about this app. Don’t think many people even knew it existed. Very fun game though. Lots of potential to make it into something bigger.
MeganNMaddie2018

Return to Feedback and Suggestion