Update Version 1.1.1 - Released

Game announcements and system maintenance notices from the team.

Update Version 1.1.1 - Released

Postby alex » Sat May 17, 2014 12:57 pm

Hi All,

I just wanted to make an announcement and let you all know that a new update is coming for both the iPod/iPhone and iPad HD versions of the game. The update will be version 1.1.1 and will address:

Revamped cheater handling
We can now detect crashing and internet disconnects so you won't loose your streak unless you try to force close the game yourself.

The timer between multi-tasking and resuming the game is also set to 2 minutes now (it may be different depending on your device) so if you have to make a phone call and get back to your game you should be able to do so safely. You only have a certain amount of time though so make sure to keep the call short or let the caller know you have to call them back.

The game actions are now cryptographically verified, so players shouldn't be able to spoof actions.

Fixed crashing from Events page
There was a bug on the events page that would cause crashing if an event expired while it was open, this is now fixed.

New Friends System
You can now add friends from Game Center, Facebook, and by Username. It should be easier to play against friends now, just remember that you both need to have added each other for the challenge to go through. This is so players don't try to challenge random people.

Remove Ads
Ads will be removed correctly and can be removed remotely by staff. If you still see ads after a cash purchase, you can contact us and we'll be able to disable your ads remotely.

Chests Achievements
These were being improperly reported earlier. This is not fixed for in-game achievements and for Game Center.

Boss Battle Stage 4
Flippy boss battle added!
alex
Site Admin

Re: Planned Update Version 1.1.1

Postby Rose » Sat May 17, 2014 2:30 pm

Interesting when do you plann on releasing the content update??
Rose

Postby jamby » Sat May 17, 2014 2:32 pm

Hi Alex, I am so excited!!! When is the planned release date? And by the way, I love this emoticon ---> :o
- Jamby
jamby

Postby tcghtf » Sun May 18, 2014 4:45 am

How amazing update planned!!! :o
tcghtf

Re: Update Version 1.1.1 - Released

Postby alex » Sat May 24, 2014 8:42 pm

Hey all, just an FYI, version 1.1.1 is out for iPhone/iPod. The iPad is still in review from Apple. :mrgreen:
alex
Site Admin

Postby Rose » Sun May 25, 2014 4:24 am

Great job on the update I believe you should like announce every major update that you plan to put in the game.
Rose

Postby Rose » Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:33 pm

Hi there I liked this update and I already beat the lost mines boss so I was wondering what you guys plan on doing for a future update ? :mrgreen:
Rose

Postby Chefkamel » Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:19 pm

I found another bug where you could shut the game down and keep your streak.it probably thinks the game crashed but it didn't.
Chefkamel

Postby eyecollector » Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:22 pm

Ok good! I'm looking forward to the next update!
eyecollector

Return to Announcements