lost mines boss fight help request

Connect with other players here. Share strategies, swap tips, or just get to know each other.

lost mines boss fight help request

Postby Rose » Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:34 pm

hi nrose1234 here im curently looking for tips and tricks on how to beat the lost mines boss im one of the ipad users and trying to find some help with this boss battle. i didnt get the update yet but i need tips on how to fight and defeat this boss because i dont want to go in blind so any ipod or iphone users please give out some tips for ipad users to refer to. :?:
Rose

Re: lost mines boss fight help request

Postby alex » Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:53 pm

Hi Rose,

I actually had one of our players email us for some tips about how to beat Flippy. I'll share what I wrote him here and see what other people post as well.

Flippy is the last boss in the game so he's designed to be very difficult to beat. We suggest doing the usual and upgrading your cart as far as possible. Then, health kits and ammo should help you last through the rest of the battle.

As for the rapid fire, there's nothing you can do to stop him from hitting you. Each bullet does less damage than a typical bullet hit, but combined, the barrage can be pretty frustrating.

For the cannon ball though, you should make sure to carefully aim and shoot the ball mid-air. The game goes into "bullet time" when the cannon ball is fired to give you enough time to react, but be careful, you only, typically, have time for one shot. If you miss, each cannon ball does a lot of damage on impact.
alex
Site Admin

Postby jamby » Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:24 pm

Speaking of boss battles, I found that the flippy boss battle was too easy. I killed him in seven shots with poison+ ammo and the last slingshot. Maybe you could add different difficulties and the harder difficulty your on the more coins you get. Alright I know that this won't ever happen or even be considered :P
- Jamby
jamby

Postby eyecollector » Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:06 pm

True.
eyecollector

Return to General Discussion