Higher prices?!

Connect with other players here. Share strategies, swap tips, or just get to know each other.

Higher prices?!

Postby DAz mongoose » Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:42 pm

I was playing today... and i noticed it costs 25000 coins to exchange for 10 gems.
Why?
Thats so much, we usually only get about 500 coins per match!
DAz mongoose

Re: Higher prices?!

Postby DAz mongoose » Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:04 pm

Well... Looks like we also get higher prices for event prizes...
DAz mongoose

Postby Glennkun » Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:16 pm

Alex plz
Glennkun

Postby Glennkun » Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:17 pm

He's so mean to us! Why Alex? Why!?
Glennkun

Postby alex » Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:49 pm

Hi All,

I'm sorry the cost of prizes have gone up in the game. There have been a number of changes to the company over the last few months. I have been chatting with some of you via PM but it probably makes sense to make a post about it and get everyone up-to-date.

Before I get started please know that I love this game. I built it with a small team of awesome people (Jessica, Steve, Anna, Ashley). We spent thousands of hours working on the game, and I have done everything I could to fight for the game and keep it running in spite of recent events.

Ender's Fund, Inc. is no longer active now. The company has been shutdown and everyone has been let go. Right now and for the last few months, I have been paying out of pocket to continue running the game. The costs include server costs and prize costs. I am the only one maintaining the servers, and ordering and shipping prizes.

Unfortunately, the cost of prizes became too expensive for me to pay for. To help offset the costs and continue running the events, I have had to raise prices.

I ask that you please bear with me on these changes. I still believe in this game but it has been difficult to drum up outside support, even from MondoMedia, to continue development on it.

You guys have been awesome and are the reason I keep going on the game. Hopefully things will turn around and we will have a second chance at the game soon.

Best,
Alex
alex
Site Admin

Postby DAz mongoose » Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:13 pm

Dang, too bad :cry: .
Deadeye derby was fun while it lasted.
Hope the servers stay for a bit longer, I know there are still big fans of deadeye derby that are still playing. I 'm glad I know why everything was raised now, though.
Too bad endersfund is going out of business :cry:.
Also, I'm not sure if i've seen this somewhere else in the forums, were you guys working on another game?
DAz mongoose

Postby Chefkamel » Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:10 pm

WHAT? But the game was sooooooooo good.It had a full five star rating and now it's in danger of going out of business.What a HUGE disappointment! :o :x :( .
Chefkamel

Postby DAz mongoose » Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:52 am

They ARE out of business. Alex is the only one still keeping the game servers up.
DAz mongoose

Postby Chefkamel » Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:29 pm

I mean like COMPLETELY and the game won't be available anymore...
Chefkamel

Postby Chefkamel » Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:58 am

Ok I'm starting to lose hope now, because it's been about 7 months.Ive sent several messages to Alex and I've gotten nothing.Such a great game no longer playable... :( :cry: :( :( :cry:
Chefkamel

Next

Return to General Discussion