Recover account without Facebook ?

Need help or encounter a bug? Please post here.

Recover account without Facebook ?

Postby Rafigitar » Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:06 pm

Hi I'm thinking about upgrading my ipad to the new iPad Air but I don't have Facebook. Is there a simple and easy way to transfer my account to new ipad If a change it or my old one someday breaks down ?
Rafigitar

Re: Recover account without Facebook ?

Postby anko » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:27 am

Right now the easiest way to recover an account is to connect it to Facebook, but Alex might be able to offer another option. I'll ask him about it.
anko

Re: Recover account without Facebook ?

Postby alex » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:42 am

Hi Rafigator,

Anna is right in that the easiest way by far is to link your account to a Facebook account. With Apple's ever evolving app guidelines and rules, Facebook remains as one of the few options left. I would suggest creating a Facebook account so you can have easy access to the game. You can also link your account to other Facebook games and save your progress in them as well.

At the very least and in emergency situations, you can write down your username so I can try to help you recover it later. Typically though, and if you ask someone like Jamby, etc, the easiest way to recover an account is for me to manually link the account to Facebook and then have you authenticate through Facebook. In short, you'll need a Facebook account now or later to recover your account haha. Sorry for the inconvenience, we've tried passwords and email address before but people are even more turned off by providing that kind of information.
alex
Site Admin

Return to Help and Issues