DeadeyeDerby bugs

Need help or encounter a bug? Please post here.

DeadeyeDerby bugs

Postby Andreiturcu » Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:54 am

Hi,

I recently downloaded Happy Tree Friends on an iPhone 5 and after playing for a while I noticed a few bugs.

As far as I know here they are:

The Game Center achievements: Hole, Tough Luck, Do Not Pass Go, Too Bad, Soo Close and Bounty Hunter do not complete even though in game they show as completed.

The Goal Defeat Boss in Camp Pokeneyeout remains written in red even after you defeat the boss and advance to the next stage.

I can't access the Boss Battle in Rabid Rapids. I got a streak of 3 (even 10) and, although the text displays "Boss Fight" I end up fighting a random opponent. Also in the Goals section no "Defeat Boss" goal appears. This is preventing me from advancing to Lost Mines. Or do I need a bigger streak?

The game sometimes freezes in the Loading screen after a fight, right before the prizes and fight stats.

Also an in game Support button would be nice.

If you have a fix for the boss bug I would greatly appreciate it!
Thanks and keep up the great work with the awesome game!
Andreiturcu

Re: DeadeyeDerby bugs

Postby alex » Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:17 pm

Thanks for posting your bug findings! We'll take a look at these issues and provide fixes for them in the next version.

Regarding the Rabid Rapids' boss battle, it's going to be included in our 1.0.4 update (just submitted to the App Store earlier today). The game is still a work in progress and we're working as quickly as possible to finish the last stage and remaining boss battles.

We really appreciate you taking the time to post this. Thanks for your support, and we hope you're having fun so far!
alex
Site Admin

Postby Andreiturcu » Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:01 am

Thanks for the reply! The game is coming out nicely and I'm sure it's gonna be a great success!

On a side note I wanted to PM you, but the forum script won't allow it :) My username is mit00

Thanks for a great game and keep up the good work!
Andreiturcu

Postby twistedsense » Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:02 am

I downloaded Deadeye Derby a few days ago. Started getting an error "Invalid Response Oh-oh, we were expecting a different response from our servers. Please try again later. If problem persists, please contact us."

I have already tried deleteing game and restoring it. It worked for a day and got the same error again. I am using an iphone 4s with iOS 7.1
twistedsense

Postby alex » Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:27 am

Hi twistedsense,

Let me take a look at this and report back to you. I may have some additional questions...
alex
Site Admin

Postby alex » Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:41 am

Hi twistedsense,

Could you describe for me exactly when the error message is shown? Is it right when you open the game before it displays the main menu or does it happen after the main menu is loaded? What do you see on the screen besides the error message when it is shown?

Thanks!
alex
Site Admin

Postby jamby » Sun May 04, 2014 7:24 pm

Hi.

Does anyone realize this post thing has over 40,000 views? Since it's like that I'm going to say this. HI PEOPLE OF THE WORLD.
- Jamby
jamby

Return to Help and Issues