Possible win streak glitch?

Need help or encounter a bug? Please post here.

Possible win streak glitch?

Postby Villain » Tue May 06, 2014 5:25 pm

I have notice since I have been playing that I am facing players with win streaks higher then me and it's onions it's a glitch. For instance, when I had a 600 won streak, I was playing people who sai they had a 700 game win streak and so on... But they are no where to be found on weekly/all time leaderboards. And it also happens in y lower streaks, I will have a 100 game win streak, and I will play someone who says there win streak is double mine but yet again they are not on the board. It's not a huge issue and it's not effecting my game play, just figured is let the admins know and was curious I anyone else noticed this a swell?
Villain

Re: Possible win streak glitch?

Postby jamby » Wed May 07, 2014 4:03 pm

Alright, Villain, you have a lot to learn.
- Jamby
jamby

Postby jamby » Wed May 07, 2014 4:04 pm

These are called "CPU'S". :3 Just if you didn't know.
- Jamby
jamby

Postby Raza01 » Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:41 am

I have not seen this. But are you playing on iphone or ipad? And how the HELL do you take those pictures? And also dude, why is you're streak only 13 on camp pokeneyeout? You shall expand it! ;)
Get free demos for Testking microsoft office tests exam and mcts exam with Testking ccie lab dumps guaranteed success. Our olivetcollege.edu best quality prepares you well before appearing in the final exams. Boston Architectural College
Raza01

Return to Help and Issues