In-App Purchase "Not Downloaded" Help

Need help or encounter a bug? Please post here.

In-App Purchase "Not Downloaded" Help

Postby alex » Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:45 pm

If you made an In-App Purchase, but did NOT see a "Not Downloaded" message please refer to this thread here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=24

Hi All,

We've been getting a few reports of In-App Purchases saying they have been purchased but that they can't be downloaded at this time. We're looking into the issue further but, for now, it appears to be a hiccup with Apple's payment processing.

The error means that Apple isn't properly sending us your transaction ID. When you make an In-App Purchase, Apple will charge your credit card, then send our servers the transaction ID so we can process it. Without the transaction ID, we can't properly credit your account.

I know this is incredibly frustrating as a user because you didn't receive what you paid for. We hate it too and wish we could handle In-App Purchases processing ourselves. Unfortunately, Apple forces everyone to use their payment system and occasionally their system has issues. If you search the Internet for "in app purchase not downloaded" you'll see other users reporting similar problems.

If it's only been a few hours, I would wait and try the purchase again. Additionally, if the item was a non-consumable like the "10 Max Lives / Double Your Max Lives" item, I would try pressing the "Restore" button in the Shop under the "Bank" section.

If it's been a few days already, something clearly went wrong. In this case, I would get a refund from Apple and retry the purchase at a later time. Apple is pretty good about giving refunds so it shouldn't be an issue. We've had a number of users reporting that they've been able to get refunds no problem.

<3 Ender's Fund Team
alex
Site Admin

Re: In-App Purchase "Not Downloaded" Help

Postby la_cool » Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:59 pm

How do I download. I bought diamonds not message says "not downloaded". I tried to repurchase and a message came back and said I already have a purchase to download
la_cool

Re: In-App Purchase "Not Downloaded" Help

Postby alex » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:56 pm

Hi la_cool,

If you PM me your username and transaction details, I can help you!

Alex
alex
Site Admin

Return to Help and Issues